Valentine’s Day is next Tuesday, February 14, and I need a date. So, who wants to be my Valentine?
I asked around on Twitter, and so many eligible bachelor doggies (all boys, of course) approached me. I had the hardest time picking the one guy for Valentine’s Day. They were all so handsome. What’s a girl to do? So, I decided that it would be fun to play “The Dating Game – Shih Tzu Style.”
I’m going to ask a bunch of questions and have the boys answer.
Let’s meet our handsome bachelors.
Toby Westy (@westylife)
Giambi the Shih Tzu (@Giambi62406)
Louie, the Shih Tzu (Mom is @MrsBargirl)
Shadow, the Flat Coated Retriever (@ShadowFlatCoat)
Pickle the Whippet (@WhippetPickle)
Duncan the Westie (@DuncantheWestie)
Sorey, the Corgi Mix (brother of @OprahtheWestie)
Porter, the Chocolate Lab (@mypids)
Aren’t they all such handsome doggies? It’s no wonder I had a hard time picking the right ones.
The Dating Game Questions
I’ve asked each of my eligible bachelors to answer the following questions in the comment section. When I’ve compiled all of their answers, I’ll share them in “The Dating Game – Shih Tzu Style, Part 2.”
(Even if you’re not a bachelor, everyone is welcome to comment below about their favorite Bachelor!)
1. Handsome doggie, why should I pick you to be my Valentine’s Day date?
2. What are your favorite hobbies?
3. Would you share treats and your favorite toys with me?
4. What is your idea of the most romantic doggie-themed evening?
5. Are you a gentleman dog, or just out for a good hump?
6. What kind of kisser are you? A face licker, or one that goes for the privates?
7. What do you look for in a girl doggie?
8. What is your theme song?
9. Do you have potty accidents in the house?
10. How would you woo me on our date?