February 14, 2012
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Louie the Shih Tzu (my Valentine’s Day date) and I are planning a romantic stroll paw-in-paw. Afterwards, we will engage in lots of face licks and snuggle time. Nothing too risque, as my Louie is neutered and a total gentledog!
What will you be doing this Valentine’s Day?
Animal Love Pictures
For Valentine’s Day, I wanted to share some adorable animal love pictures that I’ve found! Get ready to have your heart melted and to say “Awwwwww.”
Meet the Valentine’s Day cats.
Continue reading “Animal Love – Happy Valentine’s Day!”….→
February 13, 2012
Baby skunks are simply adorable. They are itty-bitty, so fluffy, and you can hold them in the palm of your hands. (Well, a human hand).
Isn’t this baby skunk the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?
Continue reading “Baby Skunks: The Newest Must-Have Pet”….→
February 12, 2012
I know that everyone has been on the edge of their seats to find out who is going to be my Valentine’s Date! All of my anipals, blog readers, and human friends have gotten nearly a week to pick their favorite bachelor.
If you missed out on the action and want to read the eight handsome bachelors and their answers to my Dating Game questions, please check out The Bachelors’ Answers (The Dating Game –Shih Tzu Style, Part 2).
The votes have been tallied, and it was a close race (with some amazing answers from the Bachelors) . . . but the winner has been selected.
By popular vote, I give the final rose to . . .
Continue reading “And the Winner is … (The Dating Game – Shih Tzu Style, Part 3)”….→
February 8, 2012
I am such a lucky Shih Tzu girl. So many bachelors wanted to be my Valentine’s Day date – I even had to add a few more bachelors to the original list. Sadly, one bachelor did withdraw his name from the hat – he found another lucky girl pup to declare love to. (If you missed the last post, check out The Dating Game – Shih Tzu Style, Part 1)
Many entered, but only one will win. Who will I give the final rose to?
Who will get to share my delicious Shih Tzu kisses on Valentine’s Day next week?
To refresh everyone’s memory, here are the questions that I asked each lucky doggie bachelor.
- Handsome doggie, why should I pick you to be my Valentine’s Day date?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- Would you share treats and your favorite toys with me?
- What is your idea of the most romantic doggie-themed evening?
- Are you a gentleman dog, or just out for a good hump?
- What kind of kisser are you? A face licker, or one that goes for the privates?
- What do you look for in a girl doggie?
- What is your theme song?
- Do you have potty accidents in the house?
- How would you woo me on our date?
These are their answers . . .
February 7, 2012
Valentine’s Day is next Tuesday, February 14, and I need a date. So, who wants to be my Valentine?
I asked around on Twitter, and so many eligible bachelor doggies (all boys, of course) approached me. I had the hardest time picking the one guy for Valentine’s Day. They were all so handsome. What’s a girl to do? So, I decided that it would be fun to play “The Dating Game – Shih Tzu Style.”
I’m going to ask a bunch of questions and have the boys answer.
Let’s meet our handsome bachelors.
Giambi the Shih Tzu (@Giambi62406)
Louie, the Shih Tzu (Mom is @MrsBargirl)
Shadow, the Flat Coated Retriever (@ShadowFlatCoat)
Sorey, the Corgi Mix (brother of @OprahtheWestie)
Porter, the Chocolate Lab (@mypids)
Aren’t they all such handsome doggies? It’s no wonder I had a hard time picking the right ones.
The Dating Game Questions
I’ve asked each of my eligible bachelors to answer the following questions in the comment section. When I’ve compiled all of their answers, I’ll share them in “The Dating Game – Shih Tzu Style, Part 2.”
(Even if you’re not a bachelor, everyone is welcome to comment below about their favorite Bachelor!)
1. Handsome doggie, why should I pick you to be my Valentine’s Day date?
2. What are your favorite hobbies?
3. Would you share treats and your favorite toys with me?
4. What is your idea of the most romantic doggie-themed evening?
5. Are you a gentleman dog, or just out for a good hump?
6. What kind of kisser are you? A face licker, or one that goes for the privates?
7. What do you look for in a girl doggie?
8. What is your theme song?
9. Do you have potty accidents in the house?
10. How would you woo me on our date?
February 7, 2012
With all the sadness in the world, won’t you pray for this simply adorable bunny to become the Easter Bunny?
Dear Lord, Please Make Me the Easter Bunny